As tin roofs age rust starts to appear, which causes the sheets to erode and develop pin holes, Also sheets become loose and need to be secured. If this is not rectified water damage to ceilings can occur.
At Rainbow Roof Restorations Perth we apply the following procedures
- Secure loose sheets with new tek screws
- Treat the rust
- Secure and replace rusty tek screws with new ones
- High pressure water clean
- Apply an anti corrosive primer
- Apply three coats of Nutech roof coating
This is an alternative to the costly expense of re-roofing.